Saturday, March 29, 2008

Day 3

Today we dropped our grandmother off at the airport. When we got back home, my mom was really tired. My grandmother usually does the laundry, dishes, waters the plants etc. My mom felt stressed out because she would have to do all those chores. So I did most of them for her.
I knew I had made a difference because my mom felt tired and I did all those chores for her to save her the trouble.
I feel useful and great because I got to do something that will help around the house and that we would all have to do less chores tomorrow.
I think my mom felt relieved, thankful and happy because she looked quite happy when she saw all those chores done and she said, "Thank You!" to me.

2 comments:

Raeesa said...

You're doing really well Erika. Keep it up! Mrs D.

Boris said...

I like your page! Your citizenship is great!Keep up the good work!!!