Friday, March 28, 2008

Day 2

Today my brother got back from camp. Since it's Friday, he had to do his paper run. He was really tired and asked me if I would help him. Normally, I would say no because I had something better to do. But instead I said I would do it.
I knew I had made a difference because my brother was really tired and he would have had to do four streets of delivering papers, but I helped him and we did two streets each.
I feel purposeful, because today I did nothing but sit and read.
I think my brother felt relieved, because if he would've done all those streets, he would've have felt really tired.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Erika!
That was so nice of you, I hope your brother felt the same way.

Lucy said...

Hey Erika

That was really nice of you. When you are tired the last thing you want to do is a paper round!

Ayat said...

Hi Erika!

tht was a really nice thing to do for your brother i hoped he felt the same way!

from Ayat